Things tend to get pretty busy during the week, and one way I’ve found to make it easier is to plan my menus in advance. I do allow for the occasional dinner out, and if that happens, the missed menus travel to the next week. At least I have all the ingredients I need already on hand.
Next week’s menus include:
- TagPicPac copy cat recipe from Carabba’s, salad, bread
- Parmesan chicken, broccoli, noodles
- Sweet and Sour Chicken, egg rolls, rice
- Chicken and White Bean Chili, Mexican Cornbread
- Chicken Curry with Sweet Potatoes & Coconut Rice
- Breakfast for Supper
I already have most of the ingredients on hand, so this week’s grocery bill should be small — fingers crossed. I don’t know if I have any egg rolls in the freezer, but there’s a Chinese restaurant nearby that gives you 1 egg roll if you buy 2, so that might be the way to go. I am anxious to try the Chicken Curry, wonder how the kids will like it? Oh well, if it’s a bust, we always have peanut butter and jelly!